Positive reinforcement can influence workers behaviour. Try this approach from Sheldon as he trains Penny.
Inside This Blog
- Construction Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Health and Wellness Program
- Occupational Hygiene
- Restoration Contractors: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Retail Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Safety and the Law: Your Legal Requirements
- Safety at home
- Safety in the Workplace: Tips for your safety program
- Supervisor Training: Key to Safety Management
- The Human Factor: Focus Series on Worker Happiness
"Ten Key Safety Action Items You Can do NOW to Protect your Company from Legal and Financial Ruin"
What Clients Are Saying
"I was lucky enough to be able to speak with Victoria before my audit and found her to be knowledgeable in the process. She walked me through the fourteen elements of the audit and what the expectations of those elements were. She also gave sound advice as to preparing our employees for the interview process. I believe that Victoria was part of our successful audit."Jody Volts - Corporate Safety Officer, BID Group of Companies