How many hazards can you identify in this photo?
Inside This Blog
- Construction Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Health and Wellness Program
- Occupational Hygiene
- Restoration Contractors: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Retail Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Safety and the Law: Your Legal Requirements
- Safety at home
- Safety in the Workplace: Tips for your safety program
- Supervisor Training: Key to Safety Management
- The Human Factor: Focus Series on Worker Happiness
"Ten Key Safety Action Items You Can Do NOW to Prevent Your Company from Legal and Financial Ruin"
What Clients Are Saying
"Jacqui was instrumental in providing a three-way conduit of information between the public, Ministry of Transportation and the contractor. She liaised with stakeholders, elected officials, residents, traveling public and media and ensured they were kept informed of any conditions that would affect them. She also ensured that public or resident concerns were brought to key players on the project for resolution. This was completed with professional service because of her superior written and verbal communication skills."Rampaul Dulay - Project Manager MOTI