How many hazards can you identify in this photo?
Inside This Blog
- Construction Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Health and Wellness Program
- Occupational Hygiene
- Restoration Contractors: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Retail Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Safety and the Law: Your Legal Requirements
- Safety at home
- Safety in the Workplace: Tips for your safety program
- Supervisor Training: Key to Safety Management
- The Human Factor: Focus Series on Worker Happiness
"Ten Key Safety Action Items You Can do NOW to Protect your Company from Legal and Financial Ruin"
What Clients Are Saying
"Reidco Metal Industries Ltd. retained Safety Solutions at Work in January, 2013 to advise and assist us in upgrading our Occupational Health and Safety Management Program. Victoria and her team are assisting the company in redeveloping every aspect of the program, from rewriting the manual through to implementation of the program, training of employees and setting up systems for the ongoing administration of and enforcement of the program.
We have been extremely pleased with the quality of service provided by Safety Solutions at Work. They are extremely competent and knowledgeable about their field, and have been well organized, efficient and thorough in their approach as they assist us in the reconstruction and implementation of our OHS program.
Victoria and her team have been very pleasant to work with and are very well received by our entire workforce. We would highly recommend Safety Solutions at Work to any company that is interested in taking their OHS program to a higher level."