How many hazards can you identify in this photo?
Inside This Blog
- Construction Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Health and Wellness Program
- Occupational Hygiene
- Restoration Contractors: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Retail Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Safety and the Law: Your Legal Requirements
- Safety at home
- Safety in the Workplace: Tips for your safety program
- Supervisor Training: Key to Safety Management
- The Human Factor: Focus Series on Worker Happiness
"Ten Key Safety Action Items You Can do NOW to Protect your Company from Legal and Financial Ruin"
What Clients Are Saying
"As a small volume builder, we found it difficult to create and implement a safety program that protected our workers and satisfied the requirements of WSBC. Dedicating the manpower to do so on more than one project was just not feasible.
Safety Solutions at Work has allowed us to focus our abilities at what we do best, while ensuring the safety of our tradesman. Their experience and knowledge quickly brought us to the top of our game when it comes to residential building company safety programs.
SSAW has ensured we are following "Due Diligence" as required by WSBC, while not increasing our work load or man hours.
I highly recommend SSAW for any company of any size. We will continue to work with SSAW as long as they choose to work with us."