How many hazards can you identify in this photo?
Inside This Blog
- Construction Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Health and Wellness Program
- Occupational Hygiene
- Restoration Contractors: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Retail Safety: Best Practices and Industry Alerts
- Safety and the Law: Your Legal Requirements
- Safety at home
- Safety in the Workplace: Tips for your safety program
- Supervisor Training: Key to Safety Management
- The Human Factor: Focus Series on Worker Happiness
"Ten Key Safety Action Items You Can do NOW to Protect your Company from Legal and Financial Ruin"
What Clients Are Saying
"Victoria's experience, knowledge and organizational abilities were apparent in her review and summarization of our OH & S system. She reviewed our safety system thoroughly and proposed very effective solutions. Acting on her recommendations we have revised our OH & S manual to follow the COR Audit procedure and have identified and written Safe Work Procedures & Practices. She was professional in her interaction with employees and management."Betts Electric: Penticton, B.C.